Baileys Bundt Cake – the juicy Rührkuchen
The Baileys has expired for me, the eggnog is already very long for the rank. And I loved eggnog always very. My dear grandmother (God rest her soul) made him even. I belonged as a child to the "Team eggnog" and licks with devotion the glass of the entire tea party out. One officially, the other secretly. But when the Baileys came into my life, early 20's, I have replaced the eggnog from our luscious Bundt Cake family recipe by Baileys. Pretty cheeky, what?
• Directly to the recipe • recipe •print
If I don't verbacke him in my juicy Baileys Bundt Cake, I'll drink it also a passionate in or out for coffee. I even know people who make it, as my grandmother used to the eggnog 😉 . I'm saying he has him expired the rank. What I was wondering, by the way, is Baileys or Irish Cream actually is such a woman thing?
MY JUICY BAILEYS BUNDT CAKE NOT ONLY TASTES THE GIRLS
In the case of pure girls-tea party my juicy Baileys is a type of sponge cake, in fact, especially good. A glass of so, and the mood rises 😉 . Because the cake is a lot of alcohol is likely to be after baking in it. The question of whether this evaporates during baking completely, I can not answer You, unfortunately. As each what else says. So, if kids eat it, in case of doubt, prefer biscuits for the children to have on Hand.
Is the Bailey's gives the cake a wonderful taste. And when You intensify the Baileys taste, You can give a Bailey's glaze on the Bundt Cake. You are doing simply from powdered sugar and Baileys. Very tasty.
I vary all the time. Depending on your mood. If I don't know, however, is that as big of a Bailey's Fans as I sit at the table I always give the Baileys glaze over the Bundt Cake.
HOW TO STORE THE CAKE THE BEST
You can freeze the lush Baileys Bundt Cake by the way, without further or simply throughout the week, still eat. So we should go to the coffee-visit to the still left something to be 😉 . You can set it to bell, without hesitation, under a Pie or in a cake box store, because he still tastes after a few days, tasty and juicy.
Another delicious sponge cake is my cream sponge cake with white chocolate or my Mini marble cake with lots of love.
Baileys Bundt Cake - the juicy sponge cake
YOU NEED A BUNDT CAKE FORM WITH CA. 24 CM DIAMETER
- 250 ml Baileys Irish Cream - or other Irish Cream brand
- 5 eggs, size M - separated
- 250 g of powdered sugar
- 125 ml vegetable oil - e.g. sunflower oil or rapeseed oil
- 125 g flour - Type 405
- 125 g potato flour / starch
- 1 Packet Of Baking Powder
- Baking cocoa or powdered sugar - to Sprinkle/Decorate
FOR THE GLAZE, IF YOU WANT TO
- 100 g icing sugar
- 3-4 TBSP Baileys Irish Cream
FOR THE BAILEYS BUNDT CAKE
- First heats the oven to 180 top/bottom heat before. You can also grease Your Bundt cake form. MY TIP: The cake is very moist and juicy, therefore, You should Your Form , especially thick einbuttern and best yet with bread crumbs instead of flour in the mixture, so You can get it later, well out of shape get.
- Then separate all the You the 5 eggs, beat the egg whites and put it to the side.
- The egg yolks with the icing sugar until fluffy.
- The vegetable oil slowly.
- Now You have to enter the Baileys to the Egg/Oil-sugar mass.
- The flour mixed with the plaid potato flour/starch and the baking powder.
- Now You give the flour/starch/baking powder gradually to the mass and stir it under.
- In the end, You lift the beaten egg white under the mass.
- Now the mass in Your Bundt cake form filling , and for about 50 to 60 minutes at the 2. Rail of the bottom jaw. After about 50 minutes , or after Browning the first swab sample make.
- When the cake is ready, You should at least 30 minutes in Your baking dish and leave to cool before it crashes. I'll leave it in the silicone baking pan completely cool! The cake is very juicy and so fresh after baking is still very unstable. It receives its stability during the Auskühlens.
- When the cake cool down, then You can freely still baking cocoa or powdered sugar sprinkle. I wish You a good appetite!
FOR GLAZE - OPTIONAL
- You give 100 g of Puderzucker in a bowl and add 3-4 TABLESPOONS of Bailey's to it. Easy creamy mix. If You are to thick the liquid is, just a little more Bailey's to give. The mass should not be too liquid , so you are good to spread on and the cake remains.