Fast pans of Lasagne, with a Trick Béchamel
When my son on the world, everything was different, from today to tomorrow, I had to turn a "180-degree-Life". As with all people the children have gotten or will get. A lot of valuable advice and many of the "calendar of Proverbs" a roared at me. One of them was the most memorable: "Oh, you're so fast". I knew to start for a long time nothing with this statement, because I felt the the first years not so extreme.
• Directly to the recipe • recipe •print
Now, looking back on the last 9 years, I know what it had meant all of the "experienced" parents. I look at my son, full of love sentimental and think: "Oh, how great he has become." I think back to the time when he was little, the things said he, and the things are still around today as a few years ago.
His great fondness for lasagna is left to him, for example, and it is still in the Top 5 of the favorite dishes. Also how he says lasagna has not changed, he still says "Salagne" to your 😉 and my heart goes every Time. You can imagine that the question "Salagne" is often asked, how is it with the favorite dishes just so.
"Mom, what time is it, finally Salagne?"
AS I CAME TO THE QUICK PANS OF LASAGNA
However, I must honestly say, as much as I like lasagna itself, to me it is often too time-consuming, because a classic lasagna from the oven takes time and is not made for me. That's why I've been thinking about how I can change to make my son a man, Often times with his "Salagne" is a joy. I wanted to virtually shake a lasagna just "off the cuff" and out of the quick pans of lasagna came.
The quick pans of Lasagne is based on the classical preparation of a delicious but quick meat sauce that must simmer for a long time. At the same time in the minced meat, the Lasagne sauce-cooked plates. However, I've broken them into rough pieces, because they were not in the pan 😉 fit .
THE QUICK TRICK BECHAMEL SAUCE
In the original lasagna preparation of the Béchamel sauce provides the creamy and comforting component. For my fast pans of lasagna I trick something and to prepare a creamy, white component for taste and mouth feel of cream cheese and cream. The can't keep up 100% with the original Béchamel sauce, but in my quick pans of lasagna their services. Delicious taste you is all, and my son and husband are always thrilled.
Alternatives for fast pans of lasagna are my pasta dishes out of the oven, such as, for example, my quick Ravioli lasagna with Ricotta and spinach , or my Spaghetti casserole with quick meat sauce.
Fast pans of lasagna with Trick-Béchamel
YOU WILL NEED A LARGE PAN OF CA. 28 CM IN DIAMETER, WITH A LID
- 500 g beef minced meat
- 9 lasagna pasta sheets - in rough pieces broken
- 800 g of tomato puree (canned)
- 400 g tomatoes, chunks (canned) - with Basil flavored
- 125 g of Mozzarella - cut into thin slices
- 1 carrot, large - coarsely grated
- 50 g celeriac - grated coarsely
- 2 onions, medium sized - cut into small pieces
- 2 cloves of garlic - finely sliced
- 30 g tomato paste
- 1 TSP salt
- 1 TSP Oregano, dried spice
- 1 TSP Basil, dried spice
- 1 Pinch Of Sugar
- 2-3 TBSP olive oil
- Chopped Basil, black pepper - to Serve
- 50 g fresh cheese - Double cream
- 50 ml cream
- 1 small pinch of salt
- 1 small pinch of nutmeg
- First RUB You the carrot and the celery on the coarse side of Your Grater, as well as the onions and the garlic finely cut.
- In the connection 2 TABLESPOONS of olive oil in Your pan on medium level heat it and fry the onions, the carrots and the celery for about 5 minutes until lightly coloured.
- Right after You give the garlic and dünstest him for about 30 seconds in.
- Now You give the minced meat to the vegetables in the pan and fry it over high heat until crumbly , until it is lightly browned (you may need 1 tablespoon of Oil).
- Now You give the tomato puree and the spices, 1 TSP salt, 1 TSP Oregano, 1 TSP Basil to the pan, stir everything and leave it for a short time with a roast.
- Now the tomato puree and tomatoes into pieces and the pinch of sugar in the pan and taste to taste. In the connection of the rough pieces of broken lasagna sheets and as far as it goes, with stirring, and pressing.
- Lid on for about 15 minutes on low heat to a simmer. IMPORTANT: stir From time to time!
- In the meantime, the Trick-Béchamel sauce made of fresh cheese and cream in a bowl with a whisk, stir until smooth, and salt and nutmeg spice.
- After the expiration of the 15 minutes, the Trick with Béchamel stir inthe Mozzarella slices on top and with a lid for about 5 minutes to melt.
- With fresh Basil and black pepper from the mill and serve. I wish You a good appetite.