Gratinated pork Apple casserole with curry cream fillet
If we are in the home of my parents-in-law, heard after every meal and in every weather, the obligatory walk to the family Ritual. Our son can play and we adults can chat happily. I love it especially in autumn, when we go to the meadows along the never-ending orchard.
• Directly to the recipe • recipe •print
In the best case, in fine weather, when the autumn sun bathes the gently undulating landscape in this incredibly soft light. It is enough there is bulging of the eye filled Apple trees of many varieties so far and more beautiful than the other. This makes us as a big Apple fans every time an appetite for a fresh, crisp Apple. Usually each of us swiped a, of which the ground is understood 😉 and plastered him directly.
One apple a day keeps the doctor away – English proverb
This year the Apple harvest has rarely, probably due to the great summer. The stalls at the weekly markets are abundantly filled, and also in the farm shops, the farmers can buy the most delicious Apples. Maybe it's because of this Abundance that I have to cook in this autumn, so much like it with Apples and bake.
HEARTY AND FRUITY – MY GRATINATED FILLET OF PORK APPLE CASSEROLE WITH CURRY CREAM
In my AU gratin pork Apple casserole fillet, I used the Apple variety boskoop, the Boskop-Apple is known for the fact that he is very well suited for cooking and baking. It tastes nicely sour, also retains in the oven its shape and not watering so much. That was important to me for the curry cream, because it should stay nice and creamy in my AU gratin pork Apple tenderloin casserole.
CURRY IS THE ICING ON THE CAKE IN MY CASSEROLE
At the point I am outing myself again as a big Curry Fan. Curry is for me one of the most delicious spice mixes ever, always conjures a slightly Oriental touch and is so versatile. Curry fits meat, fish and vegetables, and blends incredibly well with the flavor of Apples. A great spice it is just to be in the autumn and winter weather if cuddly. In addition, Curry may be due to the large number of variants each dish and Sharpen their own individual Curry-based.
Should You be craving some more pork tenderloin in combination with Curry, have to try but once my pork tenderloin with Bacon in a curried cream. Also delicious are my quickly-cooked pork chops with roasted Apple slices and cranberries.
Grilled pork fillet-Apple casserole with curry cream
YOU WILL NEED A BAKING DISH WITH CA. 30 CM IN LENGTH
- 800 g fillet of pork, like Bio - in approx. 2cm thick slices
- 3-4 Apples, medium sized - variety Boskop, the water is not
- 250 g whipped cream
- 150g-200 g Gouda, young - freshly grated
- 2 TBSP vegetable oil - for example, rapeseed oil, sunflower oil
- 2 TBSP tomato paste
- 2 TSP curry powder - sharpness to your choice, for example, mild Madras Curry
- Salt and pepper - for Seasoning
- Thyme sprigs, - for Garnish
- First, You pick up Your meat from the fridge so it's room temperature gets down a bit, put the oven on 200 degrees top/bottom heat and fat to Your casserole dish a.
- Now You prepare the Apples before: Namely, wash, peel and Core with an Apple corer remove (or into quarters and remove the seeds) and about 2 mm thick slices cut.
- Then tupfst Your pork fillet dry and cut it into approx 2cm thick slices/medallions and spiced with a bit of salt.
- In a large pan with the 2 TBSP of Oil heat it, add the pork fillet medallions in two portions of each of both sides about 1 Minute to sear in the casserole dish place.
- Directly after the cooking juices in the pan (depending on pan surface a little or a lot) with cream deglaze, briefly bring to a boil, reduce heat and with the tomato paste, Curry, salt and pepper to taste and briefly to the side posts.
- Now layer You after a taste of Your Apple slices/Slices of the medallions in the baking dish. TIP: I use always the hands 😉 !
- After pouring You the sauce on the medallions and Apples
- and the conclusion You sprinkle the grated cheese over it. Bake in a preheated oven for 20-30 minutes on the middle rack until Golden brown and baked.
- This tastes great just Baguette, potatoes or rice and a crisp salad. I wish You a good appetite.