Mini marble cake with lots of love
The classic of the back-story is called marble cake, and is one of my absolute favorite cakes. My weakness for accompanying me from childhood. And because I prepared it very often, it is to be the home of the Mini Version. Because it stays fresh longer, because he is quickly plastered 🙂 .
• Directly to the recipe • recipe •print
Whenever I marble cake, eat, be with me a lot of memories. Memories of my grandparents and the time when they had their bakery yet. If I was in the school holidays for a longer time with them, and most of their duties were fulfilled, took my grandma for me and we baked the classic marble cake.
THE CAKE IS A BEAUTIFUL CHILDHOOD MEMORY
The Stirring in the dough, the deliciously fragrant cocoa, the Nibble of the dough. The fascination and the voltage, such as the marble pattern will develop. It creates so to speak a marble cake-unique. At home with my parents, I baked the marble cake is also often alone, which all had always very happy. My Mini marble cake recipe is based in part on the recipe of my Granny, but especially on my numerous marble cake test try. I've tried a lot of recipes over the years, and fiddled, until this came out for the Mini Version.
THE SECRET TO MY MINI MARBLE CAKE WITH LOTS OF LOVE
The following Back-ground rules I recommend, in principle, but in this cake, especially the classic works perfectly:
- The eggs should have room temperature so that it can be a creamy pitch and volume to develop. Also, you are connecting better and easier with the Butter.
- The Butter should actually be "butter soft", so you can also be better with the Egg. A minimum of 30 minutes, you need to be at room temperature.
If You think of my Mini marble cake with lots of love to bake and want to these two ingredients, get at least 30 minutes before the Start out of the fridge.
If You do not have enough of a simple sponge cake can get, then I recommend You my lemon mug cake with yogurt, my chocolate mug cake or my Baileys Bundt Cake.
Mini marble cake with lots of love
FOR CA. 14 SMALL PIECES / RING CAKE FORM WITH CA. 16 CM IN DIAMETER
- 125 g Butter - room warm, and soft as butter
- 125 g of sugar - extra fine if You have
- 200 g flour - Type 405
- 2 TBSP heaped cocoa - dark Baking cocoa
- 2 Eggs - Size M
- 8 g baking powder
- 1 Pck Vanilla Sugar
- 180 ml of milk - 3,5% or 3,8%
- The oven to 180 degrees top/bottom heat pre-heating, a Mini-Bundt cake form (approx 16 cm diameter) grease and flour or bread crumbs in the mixture.
- The room is warm, the butter will seduce soft Butter with sugar about 5 minutes until the mixture is nice and creamy and a light yellow color is obtained. If You take in addition, extra fine sugar, then this is even better and will dissolve during baking is even better.
- The Bourbon vanilla sugar while stirring.
- Thereafter, the eggs individually and one after the other under stirring, so that the dough is nice and airy. Each Egg for about 30 seconds. So just count to 30 ;).
- Mix the flour with the baking powder, mix well and in about 3 batches, a part of the flour, together with a part of milk, with stirring.
- Then about Two/thirds of the dough into the greased Mini-Bundt cake shape. The remaining dough with the cocoa mix.
- The cocoa dough in the Bundt cake form and on the bright dough well to distribute. With a fork in a spiral to undergo, in order to create a marble effect-like pattern.
- Now, the Mini marble cake for about 30 minutes in the oven. It's best to do the "swab test" to see if he is ready. Simply a wooden stick to keep clean and when it is dry, the cake is ready.