Pasta with salmon Sahnesoße in 25 minutes
I flew a few days ago with the flight from Cologne to Berlin. On the day the Bambi awards in Berlin and my plane was, both on the outbound and on the next day on the flight back to celebrities, I know from the TV sat. Somehow this is really strange. You actually feel like you know these people and would greet you at the loved one. But look at an empty view, because one is a Stranger to you. Real funny thing.
• Directly to the recipe • recipe •print
One of these celebrities has behavior but completely different than I would have judged him. He stuffed stoffelig his suitcase Trolley into the already overcrowded Luggage compartment, although it is more than clear was that this could be changed in this way, the valve does not close. According to the Motto: "Is to teach someone". No one but the Stewardess scolded and whined before trying to rearrange them and has to Call at the end of the Lord, with a loud identify. The case ended up finally taking his seat.
Familiar and yet somehow different.
THE ICING ON THE CAKE IS A LITTLE TOMATO PASTE
With some recipes it's kind of like a celebrity encounter. You think to know them and discovers that they are somehow different, but mostly in a positive sense. So my 25 minutes Pasta with salmon cream sauce. It is well-known but, for me, but slightly different. I season them with a bit of tomato paste, because that gives you the flavor is a nice touch. Because tomato paste and cream blend in anyway to each other, and salmon as the third in the trio fits fine.
PASTA WITH SALMON CREAM SAUCE – NO CREAM-NO JOY
The cream is in the Rest of the main actress in the 25-minute Pasta with salmon cream sauce. I love cream and that is why you are before me in the eat to the full. I am not one of the Ablehnern the say cream or fat is evil, very evil! I am of the opinion without fat tastes eat anything and everything in a healthy relationship, it also fits. Flavors and aromas the best, in fat. So!
From the salmon, I'm also a big Fan, and if there are fish, then it is usually the salmon. Not only in terms of taste, I like him a lot but also because he can be totally uncomplicated process. The Pasta with salmon cream sauce You conjured up in the blink of an eye. A fresh salad and You have a healthy and balanced Meal.
If You want to see more of salmon dishes, then I recommend You use my oven-Lachsfilet with horseradish cream and bread crumbs Topping or my Asian salmon fillet with Wasabi and sesame seeds.
Pasta with salmon cream sauce in 25 minutes
- 500 g of salmon, fresh or frozen and thawed
- 400 g Pasta, e.g. Tagliatelle
- 300 g whipped cream (32% fat) - or cooking cream (15% fat)
- 20 g Butter
- 1-2 TBSP tomato paste - to Taste
- 2 TSP of granulated vegetable broth - to Taste
- 1 TBSP vegetable oil, a neutral - for example, rapeseed oil, sunflower oil
- Pepper - to Taste
- First You put Your salted cooking water and the Pasta in it according to package directions until al dente cooking.
- The salmon to taste wash and Pat dry, in any case, in pieces cut.
- Now heated You 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil together with the Butter and the salmon cubes in about 5 minutes around the fry.
- In direct connection with the cream and then add with 2 teaspoons of granulated vegetable broth, tomato puree and pepper to season and bring to the boil.
- The Pasta drain and the salmon-cream sauce and serve. I wish You a good appetite.