Spaghetti with minced fleischb—Jr: in tomato sauce
Under the children's recipes, in my opinion, this delicious taste of the classic should not be missing. Kids love meatballs Spaghetti with minced meat, because it consists of three components: pasta, tomato sauce, and meatballs. No wonder, then, that all flies to this court.
• Directly to the recipe • recipe •print
This recipe variant is also one of the easiest that you can imagine. I was inspired by a cookbook written by an Italian Mama. The tomato sauce is very simple, because it is based on tomato juice and thus, no time is finished.
I bind the mass of minced meat with a potato instead of bread crumbs or bread rolls, or Toast. From my point of view, the little more effort is worth it, because the potato also provides valuable nutrients and flavor is more neutral than bread and co.
From my son I always get a "thumbs up" when I cook Spaghetti with meatballs in tomato sauce.
What I want more ;-).
Another delicious and very popular meatballs dish is my pasta with mushroom meatballs in mushroom cream sauce.
Spaghetti with meatballs in tomato sauce
- 400 g Spaghetti
- 400 g of beef minced meat
- 1 potato - medium size, the variety plays no role (either 3-4 TBSP of bread crumbs)
- 1 Egg - Size M
- 1 onion medium size - finely chopped
- 4 TBSP flat leaf parsley - fresh, chopped
- Flour - for dusting
- 5 TBSP olive oil
- 500 ml of tomato puree
- 2 TBSP tomato paste
- 1 TSP salt
- 1 TSP white pepper
- 1 Pinch Of Sugar
- Basil - your choice of
- grated cheese - of your choice (e.g., Parmesan)
- First of all, the potato cook. The best thing is You cut them into small pieces, then it is faster even. Then in a small saucepan with a pinch of salt for approx. 10-15 Min. cooking. Drain and mash with a fork.
- The minced meat, the mashed potato, the Egg, the finely chopped onion and the chopped parsley and mix with 1 TSP salt and 1 TSP pepper.
- Now You shape with moistened hands, form the meat mixture around 26 walnut-sized balls, turn them in flour and shake off the excess flour. In flour, you turn the balls so they are nice and crispy.
- In Parallel, the salted water for the Spaghetti and fasten it according to package directions cooking.
- The Oil in a pan and fry the meatballs at medium heat for about 8-10 minutes totally fry.
- Now You stir in the tomato puree and the tomato paste. Season with salt and pepper and a pinch of sugar to taste, and approx. a further 5 minutes, simmer until the Sauce has thickened.
- In the end the pasta with the Sauce mix. I wish You a good appetite.